Real estate analyst & Underwriter | Linkvest capital | June 2021 - Ongoing
• Prepare and present to the Investment Committee the financial and market analysis package for each defined opportunity. This includes the identification of risks and opportunities for each opportunity, as well as summarizing reports for review by Committee.
• Analyze and discuss with the appraiser the property appraisal information to present an objective summary of the appraisal.
• Research, analyze, and summarize information, promptly, for the preparation of the Analysis Matrix (origination) so that the Committee can evaluate and define each opportunity.
• Perform financial due diligence of the opportunities received, ensuring the guidelines defined by the organization for this purpose.
• Perform comparative market analysis of each of the active operations in LV Lending's portfolio to determine the current value of the assets and the level of exposure of our loans.
• Perform financial and market analysis of commercial properties and development projects in which the organization is involved to identify potential risks and business opportunities.
• Create and implement a market risk matrix of the organization's business portfolio to proactively minimize the associated risks
• Build a statistical model with defined variables that are reviewed monthly to identify market trends, risks, and opportunities.
• Write and present quarterly newsletter for the real estate market, as well as for development and property investments, including economical trends both national and local, as well as market and demographical data.
V.p. of Acquisitions | Bricks Asset management | Aug 2015 – Feb 2021
• Research and analyze commercial properties for investment opportunities and perform due diligence by reviewing supporting documentation like rent rolls and expenditure.
• Analyze the quality of tenants by reviewing their financial statements and credit risk.
• Analyze development plans to find the best use and highest value add proposition while lowering risk.
• Structuring and negotiating letters of intent as well as offers for investors.
• Develop local real estate market for residential and commercial projects and marketing strategies.
• Conduct frequent site visits, property inspections, and management meetings at key properties.
• Perform due diligence activities associated with property acquisitions, including site visits, review of lease and other contracts, review zoning allowances and easements, environmental audits, and engineering reports.
• Direct and oversight of property management, expense management, contracting, and comprehensive leasing oversight.
• Developed investments using project analysis models
Master's in Science | Dec 2020 | Florida International University
• Major: International Real Estate
• GPA: 3.80
• Director’s Award in Recognition of Outstanding Performance and Contribution Cohort 20
• Hult Prize Participant 2020-2021
Bachelor of Arts | May 2012 | University of New Mexico
• Major: Mass Communication
· • Minor: Fine Arts
• GPA: 3.45
• Secretary - American Advertising Federation chapter at the University of New Mexico